Thursday, January 30, 2020

My Favorite Movies, TV Shows, and Music of 2019!


Hi, everyone! Today I'm going to be talking about what my favorite Movies, TV Shows, and Music were from 2019! I'm going to write this post a little differently than I have in previous years, because honestly? I'm kind of just done with 2019. I even contemplated not writing a favorites post for 2019. But I always post my favorites from the previous year, and I decided I should go ahead and try to post something. This post won't be as full as usual, because I'm not listing everything that I enjoyed last year, just my absolute favorites. And I know I'm going to forget something, because last year was a blur, and I know I'm forgetting something I loved. But these were all things I loved, and I wanted to give a shout out to them! Here we go!

Movies:
(I didn't watch many movies this year, but these were all excellent!)

Frozen 2
This was my favorite movie from last year! I loved it! Even more than I loved the first one, and that really says something, because I adore the first movie. And the soundtrack is fantastic!

A Lot of Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Movies
I watched so many of these last year, and I loved all of them!

TallGirl
This was a really cute Netflix movie! I haven't heard many people mention it, but I really enjoyed watching it!

TV Shows:
(There are too many here, so I'm not going to write something for each of them. Just know that I loved all of them!)

DuckTales

The Mandolorian

High School Musical: The Musical: The Series

Emergence

The Amazing Race

Happy Together

The Neighborhood

Bob (Hearts) Abishola

The Young and the Restless

The Bold and the Beautiful

The Good Witch

Chesapeake Shores

When Calls the Heart

America's Funniest Home Videos

DC Super Hero Girls

Carmen Sandiego

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir

Blood and Treasure

Celebrity Family Feud

The Worst Witch

Carol's Second Act

Merry Happy Whatever

Music:
(I'm just going to list one thing for this category. I listened to a bunch of music last year, but not as much as I normally do. This album was the one thing I listened to a lot last year.)

Lover by Taylor Swift
I love this album! I've listened to this album so much since it released, and I adore all the songs on it. I can't express my love for this album enough.

There we go! My favorites from 2019! Did you like any of these? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )