Monday, February 3, 2020

5 More Illustrated Covers (2020 Edition)!


Hi, everyone! I've mentioned before on the blog how much I love illustrated covers, so I thought it was time to post another round up! 2020 has a plethora of books with illustrated covers, which makes me very happy! I'm only including five books here, because I really wanted to highlight my favorites today. Also, I'm only listing books that haven't released yet. All of these are on my TBR list, and I think they all sound fantastic! Here we go!


Every time I see this cover, I think of Kiki's Delivery Service (One of my favorite movies!), which (or should I say witch? I'm sorry, I had to.) makes me happy! I also think this book sounds really good!


I like how bright this one is, and the little ferret is adorable!


I don't think I've ever mentioned this on here, but I love snowglobes! Paired with blue (My favorite color!), you know I love this one!


This is adorable, and I love it!


I love the books, the colors, and the way this cover catches your eye!

Do you like any of these? What are some upcoming books with illustrated covers you love? :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )