Monday, July 1, 2013

ReReadathon 2013


Bookshelvers Anonymous is hosting a ReReadathon for the month of July.
I was having trouble deciding whether or not I should join the ReReadathon because July is pretty packed full of stuff as it is and I have a lot of new books to read already, but I think it sounds like fun, so I decided to try and participate in it.

Here are the books I hope to pick to re-read from:
He's With Me by Tamara Summers
Sleepaway Girls by Jen Calonita
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
Her Permanent Record by Jimmy Gownley
The Penderwicks at Point Mouette by Jeanne Birdsall
Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George

I will be lucky if can at least re-read two of these. The ones I will most likely re-read are Tuesdays at the Castle, Howl's Moving Castle, and Her Permanent Record.





























I hope that I can actually re-read some of these! Good luck to anyone else participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )