Thursday, October 3, 2013

Blogoversary!


TODAY IS MY SIXTH MONTH BLOGOVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
*ahem* 
Now that I've gotten that out of my system, I would like to thank all of you who follow my blog for reading it! I can't believe it's been sixth months, guys! Time really does fly! I mean, that's half a year now that I've been blogging. That's insane. 
 I have a lot of fun talking to you all about books, here and on twitter! I've talked to a lot of wonderful people because of my blog, I've never would have before!
Again, I just want to thank you all for following my blog and reading it, and I hope you will continue to stick with me and my blog!  *hugs everyone*
THANK YOU!!!!!!!



6 comments:

  1. OMG!!! CONGRATS!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! And look we're blogoversery buddies!!!! :-)
    So glad you decided to start blogging!! I don't know what I would do without you!!! :-)
    Who else would I talk about Nancy Drew games with???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!!! :) Yay for blogoversary buddies!!!!! I'm glad you started blogging too! I know, who else would I talk Nancy Drew games with!? :D

      Delete
  2. YAY!!!! Sorry I'm so late in commenting (midterms, blah) but so exciting! SO happy we've started talking, you're a great blogger friend. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine! Thanks!!! And you are too!! Thank you again!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )