Monday, October 21, 2013

Top Ten Character Names I Love

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish blog


I wasn't really sure what names to put on my list this week! But, I just decided that I would pick names that I like, either because, I think they sound pretty or for some reason I just like them!


Top Ten Character Names I Love




Veralidaine - From The Immortals series by Tamora Pierce

Audra - From Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger

Vane - From Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger

Caymen - From The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

Madison - From the Madison Finn series by Laura Dower

Isadora - From The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White

Hadley - From The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

Sapphire - From Ingo by Helen Dunmore

Skye - From The Penderwicks series by Jeanne Birdsall

Cadmium - From the Casson family books by Hilary McKay

Are any of the names I picked on your list? :)

19 comments:

  1. Hadley made my list too!!! It's so cute! Vane is cool too. That's the first time I've ever heard of that name and I kinda like it! I don't know about Cadmium though... it's making me think of being forced to memorize the periodic table :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the name Hadley! I like the name Vane because, while it is different, it's not too out there! And while I still like the name Cadmium, I get why you don't like it! :)

      Delete
  2. Interesting and crative names! Isadora sounds so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read The Distance Between Us so Caymen didn't make my list, but I love it.

    My TTT List

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loved The Distance Between Us! :)

      Delete
  4. Some interesting names, Isadora sounds really pretty. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely love Skye!
    Great picks! & I'm your new follower

    My Top Ten Post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isadora, Saphire, and Skye are all my faves! Great choices!!

    Check out My TTT :)
    Karla @ Silver Readings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, pretty! Vane and Audra are really nice. Cadmium is unique, I like it! I see Caymen and I understand that ;) I've seen her on many lists of being liked so it seems like I'm the lone wolf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love how unique Cadmium is! Yes, Caymen... ;) I do get why you don't like it, it is a little odd! :)

      Delete
  8. This wasn't that hard of a week for me! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )