Thursday, January 2, 2014

Favorite Music, TV Shows, and Movies From the Past Year!


I thought it would be fun to make a post about my favorite music, TV shows, and movies from the past year!



Favorite Album Released This Year?
This is not going to surprise any of you (at least I don't think it will) but my favorite album this year was Midnight Memories by One Direction! I LOVE it! I get that not everyone is a One Direction fan, but I think this album is really really good. And pretty different from their other albums. And another album I really loved this year was the Teen Beach Movie soundtrack! :)




Favorite Song Released This Year?
This is where the questions get harder for me! I have listened to a lot of amazing songs this year, but I think I'm going to say Roar by Katy Perry! I really love that song. And almost all of the songs on Midnight Memories! And everything Hunter Hayes has released this year! :)


Favorite Artist This Year?
Taylor Swift! My favorite singer ever! Hunter Hayes and One Direction are favorites too. :)


Favorite Pop Song/Artist?
Roar by Katy Perry, Pass Me Buy by R5, and Best Song Ever, Story of My Life, Stronger, Happily, and Little Black Dress by One Direction! One Direction and Katy Perry would be my favorite Pop artists! :) I feel like I'm forgetting one though.



Favorite Country Song/Artist?
Oooh, this is hard! Compass by Lady Antebellum was a favorite this year! And Done by The Band Perry! Oh, I'll go ahead and mention my favorite Hunter Hayes songs too! I Want Crazy, Everybodys Got Somebody But Me, Light Me Up, Better Than This, and Wanted. :) And just add all of Taylor Swifts songs on here too. Those are most of my favorite Country artists! :)


Favorite Christian Song/Artist?
Overcomer by Mandisa was a favorite this year! And A LOT of Tobymac songs too! Both are my favorite Christian artists! :)


Most Listened to Album/Song Not Released This Year?
Any of Taylor Swift's albums or Hunter Hayes album! :)


Most Anticipated Release for Next Year?
Taylor Swift's new album! It doesn't have release date or title yet, but I want it! :)



Favorite TV Show Overall?
I just know you all are going to laugh at me for this, but TMNT was a favorite this year.  My favorite turtle is Donatello. Yes, I'm a fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Laugh at me all you want.

Other Favorite TV Shows This Year:
Before you read the shows I listed below, I just wanted to mention that yes, I know you will laugh at me because of a few of the shows that I watch. I'm okay with that. :)

The Amazing Race (My Mom and I have watched this one for years together! We love it!)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle)
Phineas and Ferb (What are we gonna do today?)
Pound Puppies (There's a pup for every person and person for every pup)
Avenger Assemble! (Favorite is the Hulk)
The Middle (My Mom and I both love this one!)
Good Luck Charlie (Again, one that Mom and I both love!)
Dancing With the Stars (Yep, I'm a fan!)
Shark Tank (My parents and I like this one a lot.)
The Young and the Restless (Love.)
The Bold and the Beautiful (Love, again.)
Wolfblood (I actually do like this one, I didn't think I would.)
Cake Boss (My mom and I love watching the cakes they make!)
Motorcity (I liked this one while it was airing.)


 Favorite Movie Released This Year?
Despicable Me 2 was hilarious! I love that one! And I enjoyed Monsters University too!



Favorite Movie Not Released This Year?
Brave! I don't know why I hadn't watched this movie before this year, but now that I have I LOVE it! I also really enjoyed Hotel Transylvania!


Favorite Character From a Movie This Year?
Merida from Brave. It was wonderful seeing a female main character who wasn't just the love interest. It was really about her and her mom and I love that. I would love to see that more often in movies. Another favorite character if they count as a single character, the minions from Despicable Me 2!

Favorite Made For TV Movie?
Teen Beach Movie! I love the music in it!


Most Anticipated Release for Next Year?
Probably How to Train Your Dragon 2! :)


What was your favorite music/TV shows movies this past year?

2 comments:

  1. I looove that we have like the same tastes in music! R5, Swift, Hunter Hayes and One Direction! I almost included Hunter's song Better Then This! He really needs to release new music soon! I loooved Teen Beach Movie! I wish I had cable so I can watch Disney channel! Have you tried Austin & Ally? I personally like 1D's Take Me Home album a million times better then MM! Thanks for checking out my post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! YES! I want more of Hunter Hayes music now! Teen Beach Movie was really fun, wasn't it?! Love it! I've watched a little of Austin and Ally, I like it! I usually forget it's on, though! I really like the songs from that album too, I just find that I listen to Midnight Memories over and over more! You're welcome! And thank YOU for checking out my post! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )