Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Cress

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine


This Wednesday I'm Waiting on: Cress by Marissa Meyer

Rapunzel’s tower is a satellite. She can’t let down her hair—or her guard. 

In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army. 

Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker—unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice. 

When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can.

-summary and cover via Goodreads

To be honest I haven't read Scarlet yet, even though I love Cinder,but I'm going to try to read it in the next few weeks! Rapunzel is my favorite fairy tale, and I'm looking forward to reading this book when it releases! And I love the cover of it! :)

This book will be released Feburary 4th 2014

4 comments:

  1. I like Rapunzel too! I've only read Cinder halfway through, but I've heard really good things about Scarlet and Cress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Another Rapunzel fan! I know, I need to read the other books eventually! :)

      Delete
  2. There's several books you need to read... like Shatter Me... because it's amazing... and it's a crime not to read it. And ps. you should look up "Pretty Pink Tractor" by Tim Hawkins, it's funny like your "Shake" video :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to look that up, I hadn't heard of it before! Thank you! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )