Thursday, June 25, 2015

Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2016


Last year (Having been inspired by posts that Emma was doing about what books she was looking forward to reading in 2015! Which go and look at her blog, she's doing it again for 2016 books this year!) I decided to also list what books I was already looking forward to in 2015! And now I thought it would be fun to do that post again this year! :)

The books with a plus next to them are debut books! Just thought that might be helpful to people who are trying to find more new authors! (And I'm pretty happy with how this time the Middle Grade and YA books are pretty even in terms of how many of each are listed! Last year I hadn't known about that many upcoming Middle Grade books!) :)

All of the books below are ones that I'm looking forward to a lot! :)

Middle Grade:












YA:















Non-Fiction:



Books That The Covers Have Not Been Released:

Middle Grade:








YA:













What 2016 YA and Middle Grade books are you looking forward to reading? Tell me here or on Twitter! I'm always looking to add books to my TBR list! :)

2 comments:

  1. I can always count on you for great MG recommendations, Jessica! I just added several to my TBR list, and I was already anticipating Fridays with the Wizards. And yay for featuring some great-sounding YA books! I can't wait for Kristin's latest, and Stephanie's latest anthology, and Bookishly Ever After. And of course I'm always excited for another Kasie West book, although I'm sad she won't be with Harper Teen anymore. :( Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My TBR pile just exploded with this list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )