Friday, March 17, 2017

Middle Grade Books Summer 2017!


I posted what YA beach reads I'm looking forward to reading this summer, now today I'm posting what MG books I'm looking forward to reading this summer! :)

All of the books in this post release between March and August. (I'm only including books that haven't released yet, but I won't only be reading new books this summer.) If I got a release date wrong, I apologize.

Here we go!

March:





April:







June:



July:





August:









What Middle Grade books are you looking forward to reading this summer? :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for adding Best. Night. Ever. And No Place Like Home to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for adding Ghost of a Chance to your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just added a few more to my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh these look great! I don't read a lot of MG but I love the donut cover one and that kind of pun always speaks to me. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )