Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween Picture Books 2017!


Hi! Today I'm going to share some Picture Books my Mom and I have enjoyed for Halloween this year! There are old favorites here, and some new favorites! :)



This is the new to us picture book we read this year, Monster Trucks by Anika Denise, illustrated by Nate Wragg! This was so fun, and I loved the last page! :)




Little Goblins Ten by Pamela Jane, illustrated by Jane Manning is probably my favorite book we read for Halloween! We've been reading it for a few years now, and I love the rhyming part of it! :)


This next book, Fright Club by Ethan Long, is the one my Mom found for us to read! It's pretty funny! :)


And finally, Grimelda: The Very Messy Witch by Diana Murray, illustrated by Heather Ross, is such a good read! It makes you laugh, and it's fun to read aloud! :)

Have you read any of these picture books? Do you like them? What's your favorite picture books for Halloween? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )