Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving 2017! (And What I'm Thankful For!)


Happy Thanksgiving! 
I thought I would share a list of some of the things I'm thankful for.

My parents, who I love so much and are always there for me.
My dog, who I love so much.
God.
Books.
Music.
Food.
My home.
Crafts.
This blog, because it's fun and I wouldn't know about as many books if I hadn't began blogging.
All the bloggers I've talked to, you all are awesome and kind people.
All the authors I've talked to, because you're all awesome and kind people, too.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!
I hope you all have a happy, safe, and fun Thanksgiving! And that you get to eat lots of good food! (I am seriously looking forward to eating turkey and squash casserole so much!) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )