Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Christmas Picture Books!


Here is my annual post about what Christmas Picture Books my Mom and I are going to read for Christmas! I'll include a few of our favorites here, and two new ones we have read, too! :)

Here are the ones we read every year! :)













We also read a version of The Night Before Christmas that I've had since I was little, and we usually read one Berenstain Bears Christmas themed book, too! And Olaf's Night Before Christmas, which is a Frozen themed version! :)

And here are two that we read for the first time this year! :)





Have you read any of these Picture Books? And what Christmas Picture Books do you read? :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so looking forward to Pick a Pine Tree - it looks really good!

    One of my favorites: Auntie Claus

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )