Sunday, September 5, 2021

A Look At 2022: Picture Books!

Hi, everyone! Today is the first in a series of posts that will be going up this week on the blog. I was thinking about how many amazing sounding books are releasing next year, and wanted to share the books I'm looking forward to with all of you! So I thought, why not make a series of posts about them?! Today is all about Picture Books, with posts about Middle Grade, YA, Adult, and Graphic Novels all going up this week. I usually include them all in one post, but I thought it would be fun to break it down into multiple days this time. (And of course I'll be posting my 2022 books post on January 1st, with everything together!) 

I hope you'll find some books to add to your TBR list from these! And please tell me what books you're looking forward to reading! I'm always looking for more books to add to my TBR list. :)

These are not the only books I'm looking forward to reading next year! There are more books I'm interested in, but I only included books that have Goodreads pages here. And I know I'll learn about more books before 2022. (Trust me, when I put up the 2022 list on January 1st, there will be a lot more books on it.) Also, I tried my best to make sure all release dates, titles, covers, etc. are correct. If I got something wrong, I apologize, and please tell me! I'll fix it if I'm able.

Of all the 2022 posts, Picture Books has the least amount of books on it. Not because I don't read many of them (I would argue that I read more Picture Books than any other category!), but because most of the ones I'm looking forward to aren't on Goodreads yet. But though this list may be short, it includes some absolutely fantastic sounding books that I'm really looking forward to reading!

I Am Mozart, Too by Audrey Ades, illustrated by Adelina Lirius 

It's Not the Three Little Pigs (It's Not a Fairy Tale #4) by Josh Funk, illustrated by Edwardian Taylor 

The Rise (and Falls) of Jackie Chan by Kristen Mai Giang

Where Three Oceans Meet by Rajani LaRocca, illustrated by Archana Sreenivasan 

Alexander Von Humboldt: Explorer, Naturalist & Environmental Pioneer by Danica Novgorodoff 

Perfectly Pegasus by Jessie Sima

What 2022 Picture Books are on your TBR list? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )