Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read
This was really hard! I have a lot of favorite covers and it was difficult to pick which ones to choose and I know I left some favorites out. But here are some of my most favorite ones.
1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
The cover is one of the reasons I read it in the first place and this book has become a favorite of mine now!
2. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
When I first read this book it was not with this cover, but I love this one more than the old one.
3. Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
I love how this looks and I think it really catches your attention.
4. Smart Girl's Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
I think that this cover really stands out from the other YA books out right now, and the cover is what caught my attention about this book.
5. Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis
I love how whimsical this cover is and how cute it is!
6. Sleepaway Girls by Jen Calonita
I love how bright this cover is and how I think of summer when I see it.
7. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
This cover is so...well...happy looking!
8. Hexbound by Chloe Neill
I love the way this book looks!
9. Rain Dance by Terri Farley
The Phantom Stallion series is one of my favorites and I love all the covers, but this one is one of my favorites!
10. Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter
I love all the covers in this series, but this is my favorite because these are my some of my favorite colors here!