Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Top Ten Favorite MG Books

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish Blog

TTT is a freebie this week and I decided mine would be Top Ten Favorite MG Books. I read a lot of MG probably more than YA and I wanted to list some of my favorites here, though it's hard to just list ten!

Top Ten Favorite MG Books

1. Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George


2. The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall


3. Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger


4. Applewhites at Wit's End by Stephanie S. Tolan


5. Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis



6. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer


7. A Horse of Her Own by Annie Wedekind


8. Circus Galacticus by Deva Fagan


9. Only the Lonely by Laura Dower


10. Ingo by Helen Dunmore


1 comment:

  1. What a fun list! I love several of the ones you mentioned, so I'll have to add the others to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )