Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Top Ten Books Featuring Travel In Some Way

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish Blog

This was hard! I guess I don't read that many books with travel in them, though I feel like I'm forgetting a book. I think all of these books could be considered travel books. I could not think of ten so here are my top seven books featuring travel in some way.

Top Ten Seven Books Featuring Travel In Some Way
1. The Penderwicks at Point Mouette by Jeanne Birdsall


2. The Statisical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith


3. Just Visiting by Laura Dower


4. Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter


5. Renegade Magic by Stephanie Burgis


6. Circus Galacticus by Deva Fagan


7. Drive Me Crazy by Erin Downing


3 comments:

  1. Fab list! I think EVERYONE has Stat Prob on, deservedly so - brilliant read.

    If I was doing it on my main blog instead of YA Contemporary I'd definitely have had Renegade Magic in there, so I'm thrilled to see it in yours!

    Check mine out here if you'd like to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stats is one I haven't read, but now I want to thanks to everyone's lists!

    Great choices :)

    Mine's at http://suchanovelidea.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, I love Heist Society series.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )