Thursday, June 20, 2013

This is What MY Happy Looks Like




I just finished reading This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith and in the book Graham ask Ellie what her happy looks like and she responds with what happy looks like to her. Now I feel inspired to say what my happy looks like, I'm sure someone else will do this also, but I thought it would be fun to make a list of my own.


        This is What MY Happy Looks Like

  1. Getting a new book by my favorite author
  2. Hearing my favorite song on the radio
  3. Just hanging out with my mom
  4. Playing with my dog
  5. Going to the library
  6. The feel of Spring and Summer
  7. Watching my favorite shows
  8. Flip-flops
  9. Making crafts
  10. Finding a new favorite book
  11. Meeting people who love the same books I do
  12. The Beach!
  13. The smell of clean laundry
Okay, that was fun! Now that I shared what my happy looks like what does yours look like? Oh, and if you have not read this book yet you really should!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )