Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Ten Beach Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish Blog


I don't really know how to define a "Beach Read" But I guess my definition is a fun, cute, and mostly happy book!

Top Ten Beach Reads

1. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith


2. A Horse of Her Own by Annie Wedekind



3. Rhymes With Cupid by Anna Humphrey



4. Drive Me Crazy by Erin Downing



5. Heist Society by Ally Carter


6. Something Borrowed by Catherine Hapka


7. Sleepaway Girls by Jen Calonita



8. He's With Me by Tamara Summers


 


 

 9. My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison


10. The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller


4 comments:

  1. Good list, I also love Heist Society.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Heist Society on my shelf to read. I need to get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have a copy of A Horse of Her Own though I haven't read it. Great picks!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list and selection of books :)

    Here's my TTT: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/top-ten-books-at-the-top-of-my-summer-tbr-list/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )