Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List
Um, This one is really hard this week. My TBR pile is always huge, because I'm constantly adding more books to it. Because of that I'm gonna just put books either releasing this summer or books that were released not that long ago.
1. Wednesdays in the Tower by Jessica Day George
Tuesdays at the Castle was my favorite book I read last year and I've been looking forward to the sequel since then. I have not gotten the book yet but when I do I will definitely read it right away!
2. 45 Pounds (More or Less) by K.A. Barson
This book sounds like it will be really good and I'm looking forward to reading it!
3. Frogged Vivian Vande Velde
I think this book looks like a lot of fun!
4. The Trouble with Flirting by Claire LaZebnik
This sounds like it will be fun.
5. Stolen Magic by Stephanie Burgis
I loved the first two books in this trilogy and am exited to read the final book.
6. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
This book sounds interesting and fun.
7. Strobe Edge Vol. 5
I love this series and am so exited for vol. 5!
8. The Wig in the Window by Kristen Kittscher
This one looks like a good MG book.
9. Catch Rider by Jennifer H. Lyne
I love books about horses and this one looks like it will be really good!
10. Rules of Summer by Joanna Philbin
It looks like a fun summery read!
Thats my top ten, Whats yours?