Monday, September 1, 2014

The Best Books I Have Read This Summer!


After seeing people on Twitter talking about what their favorites books they read this summer were, I thought it would be fun if I made up a post talking about my favorites in each genre I read this summer, too! I didn't think I'd have time to read much this summer, and while that's true, I managed to fit in some really good reads!

(What's funny though is that I made a TTT post at the beginning of summer listing ten books I was planning on reading. And I read only two of them. But the two I read were good, and I still plan on reading a few of the other books, at least eventually!)

Favorite MG Contemporary: 

A tie between 
and 

Favorite YA Contemporary: 


Favorite MG Fantasy: 

A tie between 
and 

Favorite YA Fantasy: 


Favorite MG Historical: 


Favorite YA Historical: 


Favorite Graphic Novel: 

A tie between 
and 

Favorite Manga: 

A tie between 
and 

Favorite Reread: 

A tie between 
and 
Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori (Technically I didn't reread the whole series this summer, I began the reread in April or May, but I finished the reread this summer so I'm still listing it.)

Favorite Picture Book:

A tie between
and

This summer was the summer  of Middle Grade books, Graphic Novels, and Manga! I read the most of all three! :)

What were your favorite books this summer? What did you read the most of? :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )