Monday, September 8, 2014

Top Ten Underrated Authors or Books in x Genre!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish blog


I LOVE the topic this week, as I am  always trying to get people to read favorite authors of mine, especially the ones who I think are under-appreciated! But I wasn't able to settle on just one genre, which made me think that maybe I would go a little over ten this week, and list seven of my favorite authors who write Middle Grade, three that write Young Adult, and five that write Graphic Novels and Manga! :)

(And I know this list might not be some peoples idea of under-appreciated, but this is just me personally listing authors that I think don't get enough attention!)

Top Ten Underrated Authors or Books in x Genre!

First, Seven Middle Grade Authors:



Now, Three Young Adult Authors:



And last but not least, Five Graphic Novelists and Manga Artists:


All of the authors I mentioned in this post are amazing writers and I hope if you haven't read any of their books before, you might try one of them now! :)

And I would easily be able to keep adding to this list, but I figured I needed to just list fifteen! :)

What authors or books do you think are under-appreciated? :)

6 comments:

  1. I love that you gave me more than one category. I have lots of new authors (esp Middle Grade ones) to check out now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Ally Carter on your list so I definitely need to check out some of these authors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Janette Rallison...just the best! I love Slayers and Just One Wish...epic books.
    Awesome list! =)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm only have read Ally Carter, she is one of my favorite as well, but I really don't think she's underrated, almost all her books have five start and both of her most famouse series are up to movie and tv.

    But I would check few of these authors. Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Ally Carter - but I need to check out some of these other authors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. JANETTE RALLISON! I agree on Ally Carter big time, but even more so on Janette Rallison. I feel like people go "who?" when I mention her. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )