Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Hello, Goodbye, and Everything In Between

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine blog


This Wednesday I'm Waiting on: Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith


On the night before they leave for college, Clare and Aidan only have one thing left to do: figure out whether they should stay together or break up. Over the course of twelve hours, they'll retrace the steps of their relationship, trying to find something in their past that might help them decide what their future should be. The night will lead them to friends and family, familiar landmarks and unexpected places, hard truths and surprising revelations. But as the clock winds down and morning approaches, so does their inevitable goodbye. The question is, will it be goodbye for now or goodbye forever?

This new must-read novel from Jennifer E. Smith, author of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, explores the difficult choices that must be made when life and love lead in different directions.
-summary and cover via Goodreads


This looks good! And I love the cover of it! :)

This book releases September 1st

2 comments:

  1. I just love Jennifer E. Smith's books soooo much and am super excited for this one! I'm a little nervous though because I often find it difficult to ship characters that are already i relationships, but I really hope that won't bother me! lol
    You have done such an amazing job with your blog! And I seriously can't believe how long it has been since I first found it! You are one of the people that I miss the most from the blogging world! I can't wait to see all that you continue to do with your blog! It is so awesome seeing your blog updates pop up in my inbox! They seriously make my day!
    Stay awesome Jess! <3
    ~Cal
    (Sorry for the kind of random comment! lol I just realized how long it has been since I last talked to you and commented on your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I usually like to get to read as the relationship forms, instead of having them already be together when the book begins! But I agree that her books are amazing! I have good hopes for this book! :)

      Aww, thank you so much!!!!!!! This was a very nice comment to get home to!!!!!!! <3 And I miss talking to you, too! You're awesome!!!!!!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )