Sunday, January 22, 2017

Interview With Ellie Terry!



Today I'm happy to present an interview with Ellie Terry! Ms. Terry isthe author of the MG book Forget Me Not, which releases March 14th! :)

Here's the interview!

The bold font are the questions I asked, the regular font are her answers, and the bold italic font are my comments about her answers.



Would you please describe your book, Forget Me Not, in seven words?
A girl tries to hide her Tourette's.

What was the inspiration for writing Forget Me Not?
A story from my mother's childhood combined with my daughter and I both being diagnosed with Tourette syndrome.

Random question! What's your favorite flower?
It's a toss up between poppies and lavender roses.

Both very pretty flowers!

What's one piece of advice you would give to aspiring authors?
Never give up!

Yes!

What are some MG and YA books you're looking forward to in 2017? And if you've already read some '17 books, which books have you loved?
I've had the pleasure of reading and loving several MG novels coming out in 2017: THE ETHAN I WAS BEFORE (Ali Standish), BRACED (Alyson Gerber), UNDER LOCKER AND KEY (Allison K. Hymas), STEF SOTO, TACO QUEEN (Jennifer Torres).

These all look good!

Thank you so much to Ms. Terry for participating in this event! :)


Author bio
Ellie Terry writes heartfelt contemporary fiction for middle-grade readers. Her middle-grade debut, a verse novel titled FORGET ME NOT, will be published March 14, 2017 by Feiwel & Friends, an imprint of Macmillan. She lives in southern Utah with her husband, three kids, two zebra finches, and a Russian desert tortoise.

Here are a few links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )