Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Adult Books I've Read (And Ones On My TBR List!)

I usually don't read Adult books. It's not that I think they're bad, it's just that I'm so busy reading Picture Books, Middle Grade, YA, and Graphic Novels, I don't usually have time to read any. In past years I would occasionally pick one up if my Mom recommended it to me as one I would like, but for the most part I didn't read them. But at the beginning of this year I told myself I would make an effort to read at least a little bit more of them than normal, and I have! MG and YA books are still definitely in the lead as far as how many books I read (And they're going to stay there, because those are the books that speak to my heart the most.), but I'm happy to say that I have read eight Adult books so far this year! Which is way more than I normally read of them! And I thought in this post I would share a few of my favorites, plus list some that I want to read!

Here we go!


The first books I'm going to mention are A Worthy Pursuit by Karen Witemeyer, and the companion novella, The Husband Maneuver. These were really good! I quite liked them, and I want to read more of this authors books!


Then Curious Minds and Dangerous Minds by Janet Evanovich. My Mom (She likes a lot of Janet Evanovich's books!) recommended the first one to me as something that I would like, and she was right! These were funny, and I enjoyed reading them! I hope there will be more in the series!



And then A Front Page Affair and Murder Between the Lines by Radha Vatsal. My Mom found these for me at the library, and I liked them a lot! These were interesting mysteries, and I look forward to reading more books in the series!

 Now for the books I want to read! (I'm only including books that have already been released in this post.)


This is one of my Mom's favorite cozy mystery series! It sounds good, and she thinks I'll like it!


This looks good!


This kept showing up in my search results when I was looking for historical mysteries, and it looks good!


It looks interesting!


This looks like a good read!

Plus, I want to read more books by the authors I've already read! :)

Have you read any of these? And do you have any recommendations for me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )