Wednesday, July 26, 2017

My Birthday Post! (22 Bookish Facts About Me)


Today is my 22nd Birthday! I was trying to decide what blog post to write for today, and I finally decided on listing 22 bookish facts about myself! :)

Here we go! :)

1. I will read pretty much any genre!
2. Except anything that's really scary, because I am a scaredy cat.
3. I collect bookmarks!
4. I probably have well over 200.
5.  But I'm not exactly sure how many, because I've never counted them.
6. I also usually forget to actually use them when I'm reading.
7. But this year I've been trying to make an effort to use them!
8. And I'm doing pretty well with that!
9. I love to read Picture Books with my Mom!
10. Middle Grade books tend to be my favorite, because they speak to my heart the most.
11. But I love YA books, Picture Books, and now, Adult books, a lot, too!
12. I totally don't have enough space on my bookshelves for all my books.
13. Like, I have stacks of books all over my room because of that.
14. My bookshelves are organized, even though it doesn't look that way to other people.
15. I just have a way that makes sense to me.
16. My dream is to have a wall of floor-to-ceiling bookshelves!
17. I love my library!
18. At least 90% of the books I read, I get from them.
19. A pretty cover won't make me read a book, but it will get my attention quicker.
20. But an ugly cover won't keep me from reading a book, either.
21. If a book makes me laugh, I am far quicker to reread it in the future.
22. This is a given, but I love books!

That took me longer to write than I thought! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )