Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Beach Reads 2018!


It's my annual Beach Reads post of the YA books I'm looking forward to reading this summer! (Not just at the beach, but everywhere!) I love putting together these posts! A beach read to me is a contemporary that maybe also features a romance in it. Now these won't be the only books I read this summer! I have a Middle Grade book post coming up, and I might have a Graphic Novel post, too!

All of the books below release between April and August. If I got a date wrong, I apologize!

April




May






















June
















July




August







What books are you looking forward to reading? :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh these all look like great beach books, I hope you get to go to the beach and read!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for adding The Boyfriend Bracket to this awesome list! Definitely reading these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )