Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books With My Favorite Color On the Cover

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl blog


Despite what you might thing from looking at my blog, blue truly is my favorite color. (Though, I do love pink a lot, too!) Any shade of blue, and I love it. Which is why for this weeks TTT, I'm listing books with blue covers! (And in one case, the title, too!) This really is just a little sampling of the books I've read with blue covers, as I was browsing Goodreads to put together this post, I realized I read quite a few books with blue on them! Here we go! :)

Books With My Favorite Color On the Cover
Blue Books












What's on your Top Ten Tuesday list this week? :)

10 comments:

  1. I love the colour blue! It's so common in book covers too. You've picked some fab choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of American Panda, and really fancy reading it at some point!
    Amy x
    www.goldenbooksgirl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! I really need to read American Panda soon!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. American Panda is still on my TBR. Fun list!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My blog theme doesn't reflect my favourite colour either, my blog is blue, fave colour is purple. Great choices this week!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/08/top-ten-tuesday-158/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, another blue lover! You picked some great blue covers, although I think American Panda may be my favourite :)

    - louise // exploring by starlight>

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Queen's Rising what a pretty cover!! I did blue also..
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/05/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-my-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I chose blue, too. It seems to be a popular color today. (Probably because it’s an awesome color.) Great choices!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )