Thursday, July 26, 2018

My Birthday!


Today is my 23rd Birthday! Now before I go off and eat my strawberry cheesecake that my Mom made for my Birthday, I thought it would be fun to list 23 books that I've read and enjoyed this year! I usually post something on the blog for my Birthday, and I was having trouble of thinking of a post that I haven't done for it before. But then I thought, this is the perfect opportunity to talk a little about the books that I've enjoyed (so far) this year! I've seen a few bloggers do posts similar this this, and I thought it would be fun! These are not the only books I've read and enjoyed this year! But these are my most favorite of them. Also, I tried to only list one book per author on here. And just to let you know, these aren't listed in any particular order. Now that I'm done talking, here we go! :)


All of these are books that I would highly recommend! Now, I'm off to go eat my cheesecake! Have a great day, everyone! :)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )