Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Want-To-Read Wednesday: Books With Your Favorite Color On Them


Want-To-Read Wednesday is a feature on my blog, where every week I share five upcoming books I want to read based on the topic of the week. For more information about it, go here.

Hi, everyone! Today I'm going to be listing five books on my TBR list, that feature my favorite color on the cover! My favorite color is blue, and as I went through my Goodreads to choose books for this post, I realized there are a lot of books releasing this year with blue covers! But I managed to pick five of the books that I'm really looking forward to reading! 

Here we go! :)











Are you looking forward to these books? And what's your favorite color? :)

1 comment:

  1. So looking forward to Keep It Together, Keiko Carter! It looks super cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )