Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Debut Author Challenge

I have decided to join the debut author challenge hosted by The Story Siren! This being my first year of blogging, I've never joined a yearly challenge like this before and I'm very excited! I love reading books by debut authors!

Below, I'm going to list a bunch of debut books that look interesting to me! I'm very well aware that I won't be able to read all of them, but... This gives me a broad list to pick from, right? :)

  1. Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout
  2. Alienated by Melissa Landers
  3. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
  4. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
  5. All That Glows by Ryan Graudin
  6. Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas
  7. Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae
  8. The Only Thing Worse Than Witches by Lauren Magaziner
  9. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
  10. Behind the Scenes by Dahlia Adler
  11. Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones
  12. My Faire Lady by Laura Wettersten
  13. All Four Stars by Tara Dairman
  14. I Heart Band by Michelle Schusterman
  15. Something Real by Heather Demetrios
  16. Definitely, Maybe in Love by Ophelia London
  17. The Lonesome Young by Lucy Connors
Okay, yeah I'm probably not going to be able to read all of those! But don't all of these books look amazing? I'm very excited for them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )