This was a fun looking survey that Shae from Shae Has Left the Room did on her blog, that I thought would be fun to do on mine! :)
1. Do you snack while reading? If so, favorite snack?
I do not snack while reading! Way too afraid I would mess up the book.
2. What is your favorite drink while reading?
I have to try to force myself to drink a lot of water, which is why that's what I'm normally drinking. But if we're talking about what my favorite drink is? Apple juice, Mountain Dew, and slushies from Sonic are my favorite!
3. Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the mere thought horrify you?
No! I am usually reading library books which means I would not mark them, and even if it's my book, I wouldn't.
4. How do you keep your place while reading a book?
Even though I collect bookmarks I rarely use them, I just try to remember the page number.
5. Fiction, non-fiction, or both?
Fiction, though a non-fiction book gets in my TBR pile once in awhile! (Baking, crafts, biography's, and weird but true books.)
6. Are you the type of person who reads to the end of the chapter, or can you stop anywhere?
Anywhere. :) I keep reading until I have to put the book down or I get bored, but I don't usually wait for the end of a chapter to.
7. Are you the type of person to throw a book across the room or onto the floor if the author irritates you?
8. If you come across a unfamiliar word, do you look it up right away?
If I'm near my Mom, I might ask her while I'm reading it. If not, I usually just look it up later.
9. What are you currently reading?
At the time of writing this post, I'm in between books. But probably won't be very long. :)
10. What is the last book you bought?
Umm, I think two used Foxtrot books! :)
11. Do you have a favorite time/place to read?
No, I generally read more at night at my desk, but I don't really have a favorite time/place to read.
12. Do you prefer series books or standalones?
Kind of both. I think I love more standalone books, but I love series books, too!
13. Is there a specific book you recommend over and over?
Probably the GG books by Ally Carter, the Amelia Rules! GN's by Jimmy Gownley, and The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall! At least those are the ones I think I recommend the most. I would love it if blog readers commented on which ones they hear me talk about the most! :)
14. How do you organize your books?
Haha, I'm supposed to organize them?! But honestly, I don't organize them, except for keeping the Graphic Novels and Manga separate from my other books. I used to organize them a lot, but then it got too hard to keep up with it. Now they just go on the shelf wherever there's room for them! :)
That was fun!