Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Halloween Picture Books!

Last years TTT for Halloween I ended up listing ten Halloween Picture Books. And while the books on that list are ones I highly recommend, I thought it might be fun to list a few more picture books that my Mom and I plan on reading this Halloween, too!

But first, I must list the three from that list that we are going to read this year as well!







I would honestly write that the three picture books I listed above are mine and my Mom's favorite Halloween picture books! They are all fun!

And I thought now I would list a few that we want to try this Halloween! :)










Don't they all look fun? And I just love rhyming books! :)

Now that's what we plan on reading this month! Plus a few more, like a Berenstain Bears book, and a Peanuts book, too!

Have you read any of these books? Do you want to? Do you love reading Picture Books, too? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )