Monday, October 20, 2014

Top Ten New and Future Series I Want To Start

Top Ten Tuesday is The Broke and the Bookish blog


I wasn't able to think of many newer series that I wanted to begin, that I hadn't already. And I thought I would list five that are already released that I want to read, and then list three that release next year that I want to begin, too!

Now, according to Goodreads, all of the books I'm listing below are the first in new series, if they aren't series books, then I apologize!

(I'm just going to list the first book in the series below, and if I know the name of it, the series name, too.)

Top Ten Nine New and Future Series I Want To Start


Five Already Released:

(Next Book: Sword in the Stacks in April 2015.)

(Next Book: The Pirate Code in 2015.)

(Next Book: No title, but Goodreads lists it in 2015.)

(Next Book: Hidden Huntress in 2015.)

(Next Book: No information on Goodreads about it.)


Four Not Released Yet:

(Next Book: Goodreads has no information about it.)

(Next Book: Listed as being published in 2016.)

(Next Book: March, 2016.)
(Next Book: Goodreads has no information about it.)

Do you want to begin any of these series I listed? :)

4 comments:

  1. I've got Stolen Songbird in my TBR pile. I hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks. I am desperate to read Snow Like Ashes, I have been seeing nothing but glowing reviews for that one. I hope you can get to some of these soon :) TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many of these are ones I want to read - great minds read alike :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )