Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Books in 2016: YA


Back in June I did a post about what Middle Grade and YA books I was looking forward to in 2016! And while all of the books on that list are still books I'm looking forward to, I have added a lot more books to my TBR list since then! Which is why I thought it would be fun to dedicate two posts this week to both Middle Grade and YA books! First up today, YA! :)


I tried to be as accurate as possible with listing these books in the right genre, but a few of them I had to guess at where they fit. And a few I felt split between two genres. (An example being one had a strong Historical aspect to it, but also was a Fantasy.) I tried to put them where I felt they best fit. But I apologize if I got a genre wrong!

I also tried to list release dates for books that had them listed on Goodreads. If I got one wrong, I apologize.

Books with a * next to it are debut books! Easier for people to find and support debut authors that way. :)

Listed in alphabetical order by authors last name!


Fantasy and Science Fiction:





Curio by Evangeline Denmark (January 5th) *



Emerge by Tobie Easton (April 12th) *


















Contemporary:






























Historical:











Are you looking forward to any of these books? Did you find out about any books from this post? Tell me what 2016 books you're looking forward to! Always looking for books to add to my TBR list!  :)

And stay tuned for my Middle Grade 2016 post later this week! :)

2 comments:

  1. I found myself saying "YAS" to so many of those (in particular, Saving Hamlet, The Blood Rose Rebellion, Lois Lane, and The Forbidden Orchid. And so many of the titles you featured have made my Sixteen 2016 Reads lists, which makes me ridiculously happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )