Monday, January 25, 2016

Top Ten of My Favorite Comics

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish blog


At first I was having a hard time figuring out what to do with this weeks freebie Top Ten Tuesday, but then I began to read a Foxtrot book that I had gotten and I realized that listing my favorite comics would be a perfect TTT for me this week! :)

Top Ten of My Favorite Comics

Foxtrot by Bill Amend

Garfield by Jim Davis

Sally Forth by Francesco Marciuliano

Baby Blues by Jerry Scott and Rick Kirkman

Dustin by Steve Kelley and Jeff Parker

Blondie by Dean Young and John Marshall

Judge Parker by Woody Wilson and Eduardo Barreto

Peanuts by Charles Schulz

The Family Circus by Bil Keane

Mark Trail by Jack Elrod

Bonus: And one that I just discovered, that I'm liking, is Heaven's Love Thrift Shop by Kevin Frank! :)

What are your favorite comics to read? :)

2 comments:

  1. Foxtrot is one of my favorites, too! :) I was gutted when it was only put out on the weekend...

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )