Monday, August 22, 2016

Mini Review: P.S. I Like You

Mini Review: P.S. I Like You by Kasie West

Signed, sealed, delivered…

While spacing out in chemistry class, Lily scribbles some of her favorite song lyrics onto her desk. The next day, she finds that someone has continued the lyrics on the desk and added a message to her. Intrigue!

Soon, Lily and her anonymous pen pal are exchanging full-on letters—sharing secrets, recommending bands, and opening up to each other. Lily realizes she’s kind of falling for this letter writer. Only, who is he? As Lily attempts to unravel the mystery and juggle school, friends, crushes, and her crazy family, she discovers that matters of the heart can’t always be spelled out…

-summary and cover via Goodreads

Mini Review: I loved this book! I loved the romance in it! And I loved that her family played a big role in the book! A very fun book, I highly recommend it! :)

I won a copy of this book from the author.

1 comment:

  1. SO looking forward to reading this one! Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )