Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Summer Olympics 2016

I have been absolutely loving watching the Olympics! They have been so fun to watch (The athletes are so awesome and inspiring!), and my Mom and I watch together every Olympics! We love gymnastics (The women's team is amazing!), and I really enjoy watching volleyball. And we've seen a lot of swimming this year, too. All of this has made me want to read books about characters who want to go to the Olympics! :)

I read this book about a month ago, The Flip Side by Shawn Johnson! It was really good, and I enjoyed reading it a lot! If you're also wanting an Olympic book, I definitely recommend this one! :)


And as for books I plan on reading, I just got Gold Medal Summer by Donna Freitas and Babymouse Goes for the Gold by Jennifer L. Holm and Matthew Holm from the library. They both look like good reads! :)



And I saw this book on Goodreads and would like to eventually read it, too. Winning Team by Dominique Moceanu and Alicia Thompson! :)


There you have it! A few books for the Olympics! Have you read any of these? Do you want to? And do you have any recommendations for me? I found a good amount of books about gymnasts, but had trouble finding books about other athletes striving for the Olympics. (Especially about volleyball and swimming.)Tell me in  the comments! :)

1 comment:

  1. I want to read those too! The Babymouse one was really fun. I just adore Babymouse!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )