Monday, August 8, 2016

Top Ten Favorite Covers

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish blog


This weeks TTT was a rewind week, meaning we could go back and do any previous topic we wanted to this week. I was having trouble picking one (There are so many topics to pick from!), but I decided on favorite covers of books! I decided I'm going to limit this to just books I have read this year, because if I let myself list all of my favorite covers, we would be here all week (Possibly all month.). So here we go! :)


Top Ten Favorite Covers























What are some of your favorite covers? :)

2 comments:

  1. The P.S. I Like You cover is so fun! (And it's got a fun design under the dust jacket, too.) I actually wrote a similar post about 2016 covers I've loved, but not for TTT. It'll be going up on my blog in a few weeks.

    My TTT: http://bookworm716.blogspot.com/2016/08/top-ten-tuesday-rewind-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fun book cover!
    Great post idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )