Monday, August 26, 2019

Upcoming 2019 Releases I'm Looking Forward to Reading!


Hi, everyone! I thought it would be fun to talk about some upcoming 2019 books I'm looking forward to reading! I haven't been able to talk much about 2019 books this year, and before I begin posting things about 2020 books, I really wanted to share the 2019 books I still want to read. These aren't the only books I'll read the rest of this year, and I know I probably forgot a bunch of books. But I think this list has some really good sounding books on it! Here we go! :)

Picture Books:


*sings Let It Go*


The other books in this series are so fun! I actually have a poster in my room with illustrations from the first book, that I got from Barnes & Noble a couple of years ago.


Both my Mom and I love the Mother Bruce books!


This one is obviously on my list. I love this authors books!


It's Star Wars, of course it's on my TBR list.

Middle Grade:


This looks fun!


Nancy Drew will always get added to my TBR list!


This sounds like a good book!

YA:


I just found out about this book from Emma's blog, and it sounds really good!


It's Frozen, of course I want to read it! Also, I really like Jen Calonita's books!


I've been wanting to read this book for awhile now!


This sounds good!


This looks like a fun read!


Books with royalty always interest me!


This looks interesting!

Adult:


I love historical mysteries!


Isn't the cover for this one adorable?


I liked the first book in this series a lot, and am looking forward to reading the next book!


My Mom and I have a tradition at Christmas to both read the new Debbie Macomber book!


This is one of my Mom's favorites series, and I'm trying to catch up to all the books currently out, so that I can read this new book when it's released. I'm really loving these books!

Graphic Novels:


This looks cute!


I actually read the books about Karen before I read the BSC books (Which I also love!), and am happy to see they're now being turned into graphic novels, too!


I really liked the first new Archie books they released, and am looking forward to trying this new version of it.


The My Little Pony graphic novels are so good, and clever!


When I was little, Rugrats was one of my favorite shows. When I saw they were making new stories about the characters in graphic novel format, I was really happy! I've really liked the previous ones they've released, and am looking forward to a new one!


This looks like a fun, whimsical read for Halloween!


The Sabrina manga they released years ago were part of what got me into reading comics/graphic novels. This new Sabrina comic looks good!


Looks fun! I've really enjoyed the new TV show they released this year, it's pretty funny! (It's now on Netflix, if anyone is interested in watching it.) I recommend it!

Non-Fiction:


The first two books were really interesting!


Fun fact: I've always thought weather is super interesting, and am almost always drawn to books about it!


It looks interesting!


I randomly found out about this book when I was browsing book recommendations online, and thought it looked interesting.

I could definitely add more books to my TBR list! Do you have any recommendations for me? :)

2 comments:

  1. You definitely have some great YA picks! I'm gonna scan through your adult ones cause there were a few I didn't recognize. Picture book-wise, I think you should check out Ruby Finds a Worry. I worked on it a teeny bit when I was still at Bloomsbury, and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I hadn't heard of Ruby Finds a Worry before now! *adds to TBR list* :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )