Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Top Ten Books on My Fall 2019 TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl blog.


Hi, everyone! The topic this week is Fall TBR. All of the books listed here are books that release in October or November. I'll be reading books that released before then this Fall, but for this post I thought I would focus on books that are releasing in Fall! Also, these are not the only books I'm looking forward to that release this Fall, but I was trying to keep to ten (and still ended up with eleven) this week. There's a lot of good books releasing this Fall! Here we go!

Not listed in any particular order.

Top Ten Books on My Fall 2019 TBR List



I love these Star Wars picture books!


The World of Weird Animals books are really fun!


I have an e-ARC for this book, and I'm looking forward to reading it!


It's Frozen, and it's by an author whose books I love. Of course it's on my TBR list!


Again, Frozen and an author whose books I already love? Obviously on my TBR list!


This sounds like a fun book!


I keep hearing good things about this one!


The TV show this new one is based on is really fun! And I liked the previous DC Super Hero Girls graphic novels I've read.


This looks cute!


The other books in this series are really interesting!


I have an e-ARC of this book, and it looks really interesting!

What books are on your Fall 2019 TBR list? :)

3 comments:

  1. The Lady Rogue does look interesting.


    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, there's a book version of Frozen II? Awesome! I had no idea.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every single book here is so much fun and I really need to read them as well. Great list!!! Here is my post- https://paigesofbook.blogspot.com/2019/09/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-want-to-read.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )