Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Top Seven Favorite Things to Drink While Reading

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl blog.


Hi, everyone! The topic this week is Top Ten Favorite Things to Eat/Drink While Reading. I don't eat food while reading, because I'm too worried that I'll drop crumbs into the book (One of the grossest things with a book is when you open it and someone else's food falls in your lap.), but I do drink while I read! So here are seven things that I love to drink when I'm reading a book.

Top Ten Seven Favorite Things to Drink While Reading

Water
This is the #1 thing I drink the most.

Apple Juice
Ever since I was a little kid I've loved apple juice.

Orange Juice
I've gotta have my vitamin C!

A Slush From Sonic
THESE ARE THE BEST. Seriously. I have so many favorites from them. If you haven't had a Sonic slush, I highly recommend them!

Hot Chocolate
My favorite drink in Winter! I really love dark chocolate hot chocolate.

Orange Soda 
My #1 weakness when it comes to soda.

Strawberry Soda
Almost tied with orange soda, honestly.

What do you like to drink while you read? :)

2 comments:

  1. I adore dark chocolate hot chocolate - there's nothing better in the fall/winter than hot chocolate and a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water is the #1 thing I drink, too. But hot chocolate is a nice treat sometimes.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )