Thursday, September 26, 2019

Cozy Mysteries! Part 2


Hi, everyone! Yesterday on the blog I talked about what cozy books I love and the ones I want to read. Today, I'm going to talk about what Hallmark cozy mysteries I love watching! My Mom and I love watching Hallmark together, but she also loves Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. Earlier this year my Mom got me to watch my first Hallmark mystery, and I became totally addicted to them! I've managed to watch almost every cozy mystery they've released, and I eagerly await each new one. I love the mysteries, the characters, the romances, the settings, and being to able return to the same characters over and over again. Which is why I thought it would be fun to talk about my favorites here! I'm going to talk about my seven favorite series of movie from them. I've watched more than that, but I thought it would be fun to talk about my absolute favorites here today! I am also only listing movie series with at least 2 movies currently out, because there are a couple others with only one movie out so far (Crossword and Picture Perfect are two.) that I've also enjoyed watching, but I wanted to focus on series of movies today. Here we go!

Not listed in any particular order. Links go to the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries website.

These are the first mystery movies I watched. My Mom thought I would like them because the cases in them have to do with history (Which is I love!), and she was right!

I love this series of movies! And I love that baking plays such a big role in the movies.

My Mom's favorite! I really love these movies, too! If I'm flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch, and see that these are on (They replay these movies a lot.), I always stop to watch them.

A newer series, but one that is already one of my favorites!

My Mom and I just binge watched these movies and they're really good! I'm hoping they make more of them.

This series is pretty good!

Another one my Mom and I just binge watched! Based on how long ago the last movie released, I don't think they're making any more of them, but I hope they do.

Have you watched any of these? What are your favorite Hallmark mysteries? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )