Monday, December 16, 2019

Bookish Naughty Or Nice Tag


I saw this tag on Jenniely's blog that she created, and I thought it looked like fun! Here we go! :)

Received an ARC and not reviewed it  
I have one e-ARC that I haven't reviewed (yet!), but I want to eventually!

Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
Nope! I'm proud of the fact that I have an 83% ratio there!

Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
I don't rate books on Goodreads anymore (I just use it to keep track of what I've read.), so no, I haven't.

Folded down the page of a book
Nope!

Accidentally spilled on a book
Nope!

DNF a book this year
Most definitely. I've DNF'ed a lot of books this year, partly because I didn't like some of them, partly because for a good part of the year I couldn't focus on books.

Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
I haven't bought a book without any intention of reading it, but I have bought a book because I liked the cover, even if I didn't love the summary of the book.

Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
Oh, yes!

Skim read a book
I have!

Completely missed your Goodreads goal
No, I met mine this year. (Though I always set it low, that way there's no pressure with it.)

Borrowed a book and not returned it
Nope!

Broke a book buying ban
I haven't been on a book buying ban.

Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
I have done this...

Wrote in a book you were reading
No!

Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
This year I had a bad anxiety/depression episode, so yeah, I didn't add a bunch of books to my Goodreads. I'm trying to catch up on that now, but I forgot to write some books I read down, so I'm slowly remembering the ones I read.

Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
None of my IRL friends really read much, so no. But I did borrow a couple from my Mom that I have yet to read, so also yes?

Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
Again, my friends don't really read, so no. And I'm fine with loaning books to my Mom to read!

Broke the spine of someone else’s book
Nope!

Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
I have taken a jacket off a book, but it stayed intact, so no.

Sat on a book accidentally
I have, actually!

Final Score 7/20

Apparently I'm nice! Yay! Thank you to Jenniely for creating this, it was fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )