Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Top Ten Books I thought I'd Like Less Than I Did

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish blog



   Top Ten Books I'd Thought I'd Like Less Than I Did

 I'm not feeling all that great so instead of writing the titles out underneath the covers and linking there when you click on the cover it should link you to goodreads. But I've never put links like that so I hope it works! All the books on this list are ones I did not think I would like. But when I read them I liked them a lot!

Let the Sky Fall (Let the Sky Fall, #1) I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)

Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy

The Candidates (Delcroix Academy, #1) Artemis Fowl

Firespell (Dark Elite, #1) Tuesdays at the Castle (Castle Glower #1)

Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 (Ouran High School Host Club, #1) Hope Was Here




2 comments:

  1. Really great picks!! I loved Cinder, The Penderwicks, and the Gallagher Girls! Have you read Ally Carter's other series, The Heist Society? I loved it.
    Here's my Top Ten Tursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but one of the reasons I love blogging is that it introduces me to potential new reads. Goodreads always gets a good work out! I'm particularly intrigued by 'let the sky fall' (The cover is pretty too) I love that you only put books up that you liked more than you thought, it's so positive!

    - Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )