Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


             Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I was A Blogger
 Okay since I just started blogging lets just say the options for this list are a lot of books and this is me doing my best to narrow it down. I know I'm forgetting a favorite of mine somewhere on this list.

1. Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George













 2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer















3. Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis

 











4. Heist Society by Ally Carter





 







5. I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter













6. Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer













7. Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene













8. Circus Galacticus by Deva Fagan













9.The Statisical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith











  


10. Firespell by Chloe Neill



3 comments:

  1. I love Heist Society as well! Such a great book.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Tuesdays at the Castle as well. :)

    Oh, it looks like you're a brand new book blogger! Welcome to the club. :D

    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of books, love most of them.

    My Top Ten

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )