Monday, May 12, 2014

Mini Blog Reviews: Graphic Novel Edition

(This was written months ago but never got posted. Don't totally know why.)

I've done a mini review post before, but this time it's graphic novel edition! Just because I'm writing mini reviews for these books, it does not mean I don't like them, just that I can't think of anything else to say that others have not already! :)


Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong by Prudence Shin & Faith Erin Hicks

Review: I wanted to read this because I had read some of Hick's other books and liked them and thought this book looked like it might be good.  I thought that this was a fun graphic novel. I love the geeky aspects of it! I love the art style in it! I would definitely recommend this book! :)






_______________________________________________________


The Silver Six by A. J. Lieberman and Darren Rawlings

I really liked this one! I wasn't sure what to expect going into this one because I had not heard that much about it, but I really enjoyed it! I will say I kinda went into it expecting it to be a series because honestly most GN's are these days, but I was very surprised (and happy) to learn it's not! Though I would gladly read another book with these characters because they were very enjoyable! It was nice to have the entire story told in one book and not have to wait a year to find out what happens. I highly recommend this book!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )