Friday, March 27, 2015

Beach Reads: 2015


Last year I did a beach reads post in March, and I thought it would be fun to do it again this year! When I think beach reads, I think fun YA contemporaries with a little romance thrown in them! Here are ones that I'm looking forward to reading on the beach, (And everywhere else, too!) this summer!

(All of the books below release from April through July! Listed in order of when they release, hopefully I got all the dates right!)

(I'm also planning a Middle Grade post, talking about books I'm looking forward to reading May through August!)


April












May











(No cover released.)



June










July



What books are you looking forward to reading at the beach (Pool/Mall/Wherever) this summer? :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )