Monday, March 30, 2015

Ten Books I Recently Added To My To-Be-Read List

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish blog


I thought instead of listing the last ten books I added to my TBR list, it would be more fun to list ten of the newest books that I haven't talked about a lot on the blog before now! Most of these haven't been released yet, excluding two! :)

Ten Books I Recently Added To My To-Be-Read List














(These next two don't have covers yet, but I'm looking forward to them a lot, too!)




What books have you recently added to your TBR list?

7 comments:

  1. I also just added DUMPLIN' to my TBR. that one sounds amazing and I enjoyed Julie's debut so I want to try her second book. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I haven't heard of these books! I hope that you enjoy them. My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This are all brand new to me! :) such cute covers thou!

    My Top 10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would want to read Dauntless just based on the cover. Love it!

    http://bookbinges.blogspot.it/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-my-tbr-list-hates-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Withc WArs looks interesting hope you like it. :)
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great! I have to go add Witch Wars now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ana of California has been on my TBR for a few months. I'm really hoping it's good. Same with Three Day Summer and Stephanie Perkins's next short story anthology.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )