Monday, March 23, 2015

Top 10 Books From When I Was Younger That I Would Love To Revisit

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish blog


Top 10 Books From When I Was Younger That I Would Love To Revisit

I love the topic this week! Looking back at favorite books when I was younger was fun, and thinking about which ones I would like to reread was fun, too! :)

(Almost all of the books I'm listing below are series books, apparently that's mostly what I read then!)

(And the image for each series book isn't always the first book. I posted the covers of either my favorite in the series, or the one that I read first.)


This was one of my top series when I was younger, Maddie was awesome! I have been thinking about rereading them for awhile now! :)



The book above was the first ND book I ever read (Excluding a few of the young Nancy books.), and I'm glad I gave these books a try! Nancy Drew had a major impact on my love of books! (And because of them, I found the PC games, which I love!) I think I need to reread at least a few of the older books! :)



The BSC, love! Kristy was my favorite, but Claudia was one I was a fan of, too! I want to try and reread this whole series eventually! :)



Another series that had a major impact on me! I love Sam, Jake, and all the horses that were in these books! :)



Who hasn't read this book and not loved it? (I have been wanting to read more fairytale retellings, and I think I need to reread this book!) :)


I liked these books a lot! :)


Love! :)


These books just scream summer to me! I want to try and reread these this summer, it's been awhile. :)



Been wanting to reread this book for awhile now! :)


It would be fun to reread these books! :)

What books from when you were younger would you love to revisit? Do you like any of these books? :)

8 comments:

  1. GREAT LIST! Ah! I forgot about A Little Princess!! I loved that one! I liked Ella Enchanted as well! My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I was such a horse fanatic as a child - and I loved The Phantom Stallion series. I don't think I ever read High Hurdles though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ELLA ENCHANTED was my favorite book eveeeeeeeeeeer. It's the only kid's book on my top five! I love it! Oooh, and if you love fairy tale retellings and want to read more, check out my blog during the first two weeks of April for Fairy Tale Fortnight! We'll also be giving away some fairy tale books ;) A LITTLE PRINCESS is on my list, too. I love the cover you chose. I so want to buy all the classics with these new covers! So much fun!! I still want to read INGO someday! Every summer I say I will for my Splash into Summer event. Someday it will happen! I love that, like me, you read all the horse books! I haven't read these two, though. I read the Misty books and the Thoroughbred series and the Saddle Club series and I think another!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ella Enchanted! I loved that one as well. Completely forgot about the Babysitters Club books, they were also ones I read when I was younger! Great picks

    Here's My List!
    Erica @ Read It. Note It.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a fan of Nancy Drew when I was growing up. And I enjoyed A Little Princess, I remember. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Nancy Drew, The Babysitter's Club and A Little Princess. Great choices! :-) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute cover of Ella Enchanted!! I only just read that book recently...zomg, so cute! SO MUCH LOVE for A Little Princess!!
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )