Thursday, February 2, 2017

January 2017 Wrap-Up!


I've decided that I want to start posting wrap-up posts at the end of every month! And yes, I know it's February 2nd, but that's not too far from January! :)

Books Reviewed:
Review: Wrong About the Guy


Blog Events and Other Posts:
Happy New Year 2017!
Books I'm Looking Forward to Reading in 2017!
Bookish and Non-Bookish Resolutions for 2017!
My Favorite Graphic Novels From 2016!
My Favorite TV Shows, Movies, and Music of 2016!
Top Ten Books I Want to Read Soon!
Fan Art Returns!
Top Ten Favorite Graphic Novels Read in the Past Year!

Here are all the posts from the Debut Author Event 2017!
Debut Author Event 2017
Interview With Elly Blake!
Interview With Kristen Orlando!
Interview With Patricia Bailey!
Interview With Alyson Gerber!
Interview With Heather Maclean!
Interview With Rebecca Ross!
Interview With Heather Fawcett!
Interview With Mary E. Lambert!
Interview With Katy Upperman!
Interview With Carter Higgins!
Interview With Kes Trester!
Interview With Wendy McLeod MacKnight!
Interview With Kate Watson!
Interview With Ellie Terry!
Interview With Caroline Leech!
Debut Author Event 2017 Recap Post!


Blog Posts I Liked:
Here are some posts I enjoyed reading in January! :)

YABookNerd blogged about Golden Globes fashion from this year, and the dresses are so pretty!
Also, I added some Picture Books to my TBR list, thanks to her TTT about ones she has loved!
Alexa Loves Books review of I Capture the Castle has now made me want to read the book!
I totally agree with this post at Paper Fury's blog, 10 Things You Should Regularly Tell Bookworms!
And I know most of you probably don't read any craft/food blogs, but this 3 ingredient funfetti dip at I Heart Naptime is something I'm looking forward to making!

(This is just a small amount of posts I read in January. I read a lot of blog posts, and like a lot of them, but I didn't want to go overboard and list too many here.)


Blog Life:
I hosted a debut author event on my blog and had so much fun with it! I'm thankful to all the authors who participated in it, and to everyone who helped promote it! And I've gone back to blogging regularly again, which makes me happy! I'm also beginning to think ahead a little bit to the 2nd annual Yay For Middle Grade Books! blog event that will be happening on my blog in May! (I know it's early, but I like to plan ahead.) Any traditionally published MG authors are welcome to participate in it! (And if you were part of it last year, feel free to be part of it again this year!) I'm planning on posting a sign-up sheet at the end of February or beginning of March, but if you're interested in maybe participating in it, and have questions about it, don't be afraid to ask me! Here's last years wrap-up post, for those who are interested. I would love to either interview you or have you guest post! :)


Real Life:
January was pretty good, but we did have a terrifying storm. It was one of the scariest I've ever experienced, and that's including the hurricanes that have gone through here. My family and I were very blessed that we were kept safe during it. We celebrated my Mom's Birthday (Happy Birthday, Mom!) this month by going out to dinner, and that was fun! January was pretty good! (If you don't think about the news at all.) I also wanted to put in this post that I'm attempting to write! I'm not good at it (at all), but I'm having fun with it! :)


What was your January like? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )